Please be informed that SY 2020-2021 will be delivered fully online for at least the first semester and until the COVID-19 situation improves. Read THIS for more information.
In view of the current pandemic crisis and in observance of social distancing measures, the FEU High School Admission Test (FEUHSAT) is waived for admission to SY 2020-2021. Furthermore, enrollment is extended until July 25, 2020. Please refer to the steps below to apply:
1. Use your Gmail account to register. (No account yet? Create one here.)
Note: It is preferred to have your First Name and Last Name on this account. This will be used upon registration for your personal information.
2. Scan or take a clear photo of any or all the following documents before applying:
Note: You may submit any or all of numbers 2-4 to apply. Please be advised, however, that those with complete documents will be prioritized for the strands with limited slots
3. Apply online by visiting this link.
4. Fill out the application form. Make sure that all information is updated, correct and reliable.
5. Wait for the confirmation email in your Gmail account to find out if you qualify.
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved