Given the current pandemic crisis and observance of social distancing measures, the FEU High School Admission Test (FEUHSAT) is waived for admission to SY 2021-2022. The academic performance in Grade 9 of the applicant will instead be the basis for admission. Please refer to the steps below to apply:
1. Scanned copy or photo of your Grade-9 Report Card.
2. ID Picture.
3. Application fee of P200 (inclusive of service fees)
4. Active Gmail email account.
1. Apply online by visiting this link:
2. Fill out the application form. Use a Gmail account to register. Make sure the spelling of the email address is correct and that all information is updated, accurate, and reliable.
3. You will receive an email regarding your registration. Click on the link provided on the email.
4. Log-in using your registered email and password.
5. Once logged-in, hover over the “K-12 Admission” button in the menu bar, then, hover over the “K-12 Admission Assistant” and click “Application.”
6. Fill-out all the fields with your primary information, personal details, and family details. Then, click “Next.”
7. Check the declaration and click “Finish.”
8. Pay the application fee amounting to P200.00.
9. Wait for the confirmation email in your Gmail account to find out if you qualify. Evaluation usually takes 1-2 working days.
For S.Y. 2021-2022, FEU High School is conducting online career orientation to guide our applicants in setting their career goals in making wise decisions about their future. To further assist you, please help us connect with your school by filling out the MS Form:
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved