WE ARE HIRING!
DIRECTOR FOR ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
- At least 7 years teaching experience with at least 5 years in a faculty-administrative position
- LET passer and Master’s Degree holder
- Preferably with experience in a basic ed school with a student population of more than 2000
- Demonstrated skills in project management
- Forward thinker, innovative, with strong values and people skills
- Must be a Registered Guidance Counselor.
- At least 3-5 years’ work experience as practitioner in the field of Guidance and Counseling
- At least 5 years of working experience, 2 years of which is in a supervisory capacity
- Licensed CPA
- Knowledgeable in policy development and current accounting practices
- Audit experience preferred
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable in Office365 applications, Record and Office Management.
- Preferably a graduate of Office or Business Administration, or AB Communication
- With minimum 4-5 years’ work experience in a Registrar’s Office or equivalent
- Master’s Degree holder
- Must have a supervisory experience
- Experience in academe is an advantage but not required
Interested applicants may send their CVs and other related documents to email@example.com