1. Scanned copy or photo of Grade 9 Report Card (in PDF File)
2. ID Picture
3. Application fee of P200 (inclusive of service fees)
4. Active Gmail account
1. Apply online by visiting this link:
2. Fill out the application form. Use a Gmail account to register. Make sure the spelling of the email address is correct and that all information is updated, accurate, and reliable.
3. You will receive an email regarding your registration. Click on the link provided on the email.
4. Log-in using your registered email and password.
5. Once logged-in, hover over the “K-12 Admission” button in the menu bar, then, hover over the “K-12 Admission Assistant” and click “Application.”
6. Fill-out all the fields with your primary information, personal details, and family details. Then, click “Next.”
7. Kindly upload your Grade 9 report card only for the strand evaluation.
8. Check the declaration and click “Finish.”
9. Pay the application fee amounting to P200.00.
10. Wait for the confirmation email in your Gmail account to find out if you qualify. Evaluation usually takes 1-2 working days.
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved