TAMS TAKE NOTE
SY 2020-2021 will be delivered ONLINE for the first semester and until the COVID-19 situation improves.
For your convenience, current Grade 11 Students with no academic arrears shall be automatically pre-enrolled in Grade 12. Check this memo in your Canvas general bulletin for more information.
In light of the community quarantine imposed on Luzon by the Joint Resolution Nos. 11 and 12 of the Interagency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases, series of 2020, on-campus enrollment is suspended until further notice. All students wishing to enroll during the quarantine period may still do so following the offsite enrollment procedures below. Enrollment is open until July 25, 2020.
Step 1: Payment
Step 2: Scan or take a clear photo of your proof of payment (ie deposit or transaction page).
Step 3: Submission of Documents
Incoming Grade 11 Requirements
- Scan the following documents of the applicant:
- Most recent Grade 10 report card
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) issued Birth Certificate
- Proof of payment (deposit/transaction slip)
- Voucher documents, if any
- PEAC Issued (QVR) Voucher Certificate OR
- ESC Certificate
- Send these scanned documents via email to email@example.com
- The admissions office will validate and process enrollment. Expect an email from the registrar’s office that will contain the Certificate of Registration as a proof of official enrollment to FEU High School. Congratulations! You have enrolled!
- Documents not yet complete? You can still enroll conditionally by downloading a copy of the waiver below and sending it with the other documents in Step 2.
Incoming Grade 12 Requirements
- We continue to listen to your concerns. Enrollment for Grade 12 is ongoing. Please check your Canvas inboxes.
- To appease the minds of our parents during this pandemic, all Grade 11 students with no academic arrears (ie have been promoted to Grade 12) will be pre-enrolled, whether payment has been made or not, including those with clearance issues.
- Those willing and able to pay the fees may already do so. (see # 6) We have discounted our fees because of online classes! Request for an assessment HERE. Otherwise, they may settle their fees when the situation stabilizes or when our new payment modalities become effective.
- Students will receive their Certificate of Registration in their inbox on or before June 15.
- If the student needs to take summer or still has academic requirements to fulfill, he/she will only be enrolled after he/she has accomplished them. Please coordinate closely with the student’s homeroom adviser.
- For any payments made, send proof of payment with a scan of your grade 11 ID via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the following in the Subject Line: Enrollment of <your last name> <your Gr 11 section> <your student number>. (ie Subject: Enrollment of Rizal 11ABM20 2019xxxxx)
- Having difficulty paying? Request for a promissory note by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Not yet cleared? Download the clearance waiver form below, have you parents sign it and send it together with your proof of payment in step 4 and cc firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTACT US: Questions and clarifications may be sent to email@example.com for queries about registration and firstname.lastname@example.org for queries about fees and modes of payment.