As part of the commitment of FEU High School to provide quality education, the school is offering a limited number of scholarship programs to deserving students. The scholars are viewed as the epitome of the FEU character and ideal of Fortitude, Excellence, and Uprightness.
1. Letter of Request:
Addressed to: Dr. Michelle S. Acomular, Senior Director for AFA, Far Eastern University, Sampaloc, Manila
Through: Mr. Jomar D. Redubla, School Registrar, FEU High School, Sampaloc, Manila
2. Duly accomplished Application Form (FEUHS_Scholarship Form 1A Page 1 & 2)*
3. Recommendation Form accomplished by Class Adviser (FEUHS_Scholarship Form 1B)*
4. Certificate of Batch Ranking
5. Grade 10 Report card (Form 138)
6. Good Moral Certificate
7. Government-issued voucher certificate
8. Other supporting documents such as academic and/or co-curricular certificates
*Requirement number 2 and 3 can be downloaded below.
Academic Achievement Gold Scholarship (AA Gold)
Students who qualify for this scholarship grant receive free full tuition and miscellaneous fees net of voucher.
Academic Achievement Green Scholarship (AA Green)
Student who qualifies for this scholarship grant receives full tuition fee discount net of voucher.
Start of Application – March 1, 2021
Deadline of Application – June 30, 2021
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved